Watch only if you liked the Brady Bunch and think 13 minutes of protein synthesis would be facinating. Or just go to around minute 3 for some groovy dancing.
Brenda. You. Are . The . Best. This is a contender for best post of the semester. No, best post of the year! I love this. Will definitely show it if I am ever a biology teacher (which, someday, I hope I will be....) Although I'm not sure high schoolers will appreciate this to the extent to which it should be appreciated. Our children are getting further removed from the awesome 60s and 70s.
2 comments:
My biochemistry professor in undergrad showed this video to us... it was very effective! It makes you rethink concept of interpretive dance!
Brenda. You. Are . The . Best. This is a contender for best post of the semester. No, best post of the year! I love this. Will definitely show it if I am ever a biology teacher (which, someday, I hope I will be....) Although I'm not sure high schoolers will appreciate this to the extent to which it should be appreciated. Our children are getting further removed from the awesome 60s and 70s.
Post a Comment